How to have player-only skin texture?

AdmiralEnaYu

I normally don't like asking for help and consider it a last resort, but I can't figure this out.

I have cbbe and the fair skin texture mod. I want my character to have blue skin, obviously that looks best when you make the skin texture black/white, so that's what I did to the fair skin textures.

Only problem is that it applies to every other female NPC, so they have black and white skin. How do I make it so this only affects my character? I tried to use unique character mod, but I have absolutely no idea how to use it, and if this is the way, I need someone to walk me through it entirely like I'm a 5 year old. Whatever the solution is, it needs to still work with (3bbb, hdt-smp, cbpc, bodyslide, etc) I'm very new to this.

Thanks

I normally don't like asking for help and consider it a last resort, but I can't figure this out.

I have cbbe and the fair skin texture mod. I want my character to have blue skin, obviously that looks best when you make the skin texture black/white, so that's what I did to the fair skin textures.

Only problem is that it applies to every other female NPC, so they have black and white skin. How do I make it so this only affects my character? I tried to use unique character mod, but I have absolutely no idea how to use it, and if this is the way, I need someone to walk me through it entirely like I'm a 5 year old. Whatever the solution is, it needs to still work with (3bbb, hdt-smp, cbpc, bodyslide, etc) I'm very new to this.

Thanks

Try using the Unique Player and read it's descriptions, since it allows your player character to be a completely custom character.