3 replies to this topic

lefttounge

lefttounge

High Elf Samurai

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,005 posts

So I ran Vortex,

but for some reason after using it, everytime I try to buy things from a merchant, I immediately ctd whenever the game pulls up their store inventory.

I have no idea how to fix this, but any help somebody can provide would be appreciated.

Here is my load order

Spoiler

This is what my papyrus crash report has to show
[spoiler] 

unfortunately I'm not sure what any of it means, I also find that even when I try to access my invetory I ctd as well.

Please help

Edited by lefttounge, 25 July 2021 - 03:26 AM.

Zanderat

Zanderat

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 6,200 posts

You say the crashes started after you ran Vortex.  What were you trying to install?

HadToRegister

HadToRegister

Awake at stupid o'clock

• Premium Member
  • 19,296 posts

What do you mean you "ran Vortex"?

Did you install all of those mods with Vortex\ and started a new game?

Or were they already installed?

More details please

1ae0bfb8

1ae0bfb8

Resident poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,179 posts

as long as you correctly installed all your mods and made sure all your plugins are enabled then that's it for vortex.

however, if you didn't follow mod instructions like - 'put this mod after mod x' or 'make sure this mod loads before mod y' - then that could be a source of your instability.

are you 100% certain you followed all the installation instructions for your mods?

did you follow the loot messages on your plugins tab, where you may be instructed to download and install compatibility patches?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: troubleshoot, bug, help, vortex, skyrim

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.214 seconds