New version of Vortex

BrotherShamus

Yeah, I'm actually pretty comfortable with the current version of Vortex and have no issues downloading and installing mods from other sites (thank you Gopher for the tutorials). I meant with the upcoming changes to this site, with the collections and such. I had read somewhere that Vortex would be exclusive to Nexus mods and really just wanted to know if it was time to switch over MO2.

Guest deleted34304850

Yeah, I'm actually pretty comfortable with the current version of Vortex and have no issues downloading and installing mods from other sites (thank you Gopher for the tutorials). I meant with the upcoming changes to this site, with the collections and such. I had read somewhere that Vortex would be exclusive to Nexus mods and really just wanted to know if it was time to switch over MO2.

where did you read that? wherever it was i'd suggest you never go back there for any kind of knowledge whatsoever.

btw - vortex > mo2 in any measurement you care to think about

Gentle reminder:

Tannen wrote MO2, as well as Vortex.

He took what he learned writing MO2 - and used it to make Vortex the better mod installer.

That's actually a relief... hahaha. It took me a long time to learn Vortex and I was dreading the thought of having to learn a new (and from what I understand more complicated) system.

where did you read that? wherever it was i'd suggest you never go back there for any kind of knowledge whatsoever.

btw - vortex > mo2 in any measurement you care to think about

I'm actually not sure where I read it. I've been spending a good portion of my day trying to track down mods and understand the 'big change' that's going to occur here and in the process, have come across many... many different threads and discussions. It did seem a little weird to me which is why I thought it would be a good idea to ask here. It seems I've picked an unfortunate time to be putting together load orders for my games.