CBBE player only?

g3ck00

Hello guys.

I was wondering if there is any way to make CBBE only limited to the player.

I have some pretty... suggestive sliders... and it destroys my atmosphere that all women carry the same... graceful attributes of my character. In fact, I would like to see female NPCs with nothing but vanilla bodies. Is this possible? Is there a mod for it?

My research led me to Unique Body, but it seems that this only works with the naked body.

Thanks!

Unique Player is the mod you're looking for. I think you need to use both of these, but I've never used it so I'm not 100% sure.

Unique Player: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/3718

Unique Player Bods: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/6944

Thanks for your answer.
As I said before, Unique Player only endows the player with a unique naked body, so the clothing will continue with "universal" sliders. Every woman of the Commonwealth with a Vault Suit will be exactly the same sizes as my character with a Vault Suit as well.
Or maybe I'm missing something, I'd like to know...
Edited by g3ck00

I just saw a mod, can't recall it's name, which has a batch file to handle all the file copying for Unique Player for you. So you'd use bodyslide to generate files for your body, use the batch file to copy them to the right place, then repeat for NPCs using the vanilla CBBE shape. Or the other way around lol

Any

I think you need to add the bodyslide data to the unique player files.

It could work. How to do that?

I just saw a mod, can't recall it's name, which has a batch file to handle all the file copying for Unique Player for you. So you'd use bodyslide to generate files for your body, use the batch file to copy them to the right place, then repeat for NPCs using the vanilla CBBE shape. Or the other way around lol

What file could it be? You really don't remember anything about the name? Sounds very promising...

What file could it be? You really don't remember anything about the name? Sounds very promising...

Found it. Unique Player Framework - Batch file helper (upf_copy)

It's for Unique Player Framework, but might still do the job. You might have to rename a folder or something.

Um, it starts to look tricky from here... I'll see what I can do. Thanks.