Aggro sound override?

WilsonB1

Hey guys, I'm having a few issues with my wild pig creatures I am working on for Hogs Gone Wild.

Issue #1

For some reason the sounds the hog uses for aggro warning is a cow moo. The pigs are set to use my own crVoice type. There is also a pig creaturedialogue created with setup for idle to alert, idle to combat etc, all the combat subtopics are setup to use HogsGoneWild sounds but for some reason the aggro sounds used are the cow ones. I am not even using anything cow related for the pigs besides the cow boneset and the .hkx behaviour from cow but isn't this just related to the boneset?

Issue #2

I noticed ingame that if you are any distance further than say 25m from pig, his walk/run animations are not displayed. He just skates or slides across the terrain. Vanilla creatures and other mods don't seem to have this problem however I noticed one 4 legged light brown leathery creature in dogtown1's awsome monster mod that had this issue as well (I apologize - the name of the creature escapes me), it got me thinking if it uses the cow boneset and the issue lies within something related to or the boneset itself?

I am workin away hard to get these issues solved for public beta v0.1, any help would be much appreciated.

Edited by Wilson_B