Enhanced Skooma Mod? (More lore-friendly)

TritonEXE

I have browsed a few Skooma mods for Skyrim, and noticed they aren't exactly true to the lore. For example, the recipes are off. It is stated that the recipes for 'base' Skooma is Nightshade and Moon Sugar, refined in a very specific way. The mod should add a sort of Skooma lab that does this using these ingredients. There would also be the risk of making bad skooma. Also, different variations, such as Leaf Skooma and High-Grade Skooma would be available and craftable. Also, addiction would become a problem, too.

It also states that Skooma is burned and inhaled, something that isn't even done in the game itself. I would also enjoy seeing a Hookah added to partake upon this less-than-legal substance.

Lastly, a bit more immersive roleplaying experience would accompany all this. You could establish a lab in a certain city and have to worry about the guards finding out. They could be bribed.

*NOTE: I apologise for putting this in the wrong board. Would a staff member be kind enough to move it into Skyrim Mod Requests?

Edited by JudgeGrimm

There is a mod called Skyhighrim which adds to skooma, in addition to making it so mushrooms give your character trippy visuals. Maybe not what you are looking for exactly, but worth mentioning!

There is also a cannibs mod, which lets your character smoke joints, blunts, bongs, and pipes! And even grow your own! XD

There is a mod called Skyhighrim which adds to skooma, in addition to making it so mushrooms give your character trippy visuals. Maybe not what you are looking for exactly, but worth mentioning!

There is also a cannibs mod, which lets your character smoke joints, blunts, bongs, and pipes! And even grow your own! XD

I will certainly try Skyhighrim simply because I want to see the visuals lol