Mod that overhauls marriage/wedding system?

ScoobertDoobert433

I've always wanted to be able to plan my character's wedding or choose different locations to get married rather than just the Temple of Mara in Riften, and I find it surprising how there's barely any mods that make changes to the vanilla wedding ceremony. An idea for example, is if your spouse is from a certain town/city, you could talk to them and have a wedding arranged at an inn or temple there or something. There could also be an option have a wedding depending on you or your spouse's faction(Wedding ceremony at Jorrvaskr or skyforge if your in the Companions, daedric shrines if you're a daedra worshiper, Castle Volkihar, Pinemoon cave or Movarth's Lair if you're a vampire, ect. There could also be different options depending on your character's status, like if you're the Thane of a city you could have the option to get married on the DragonsReach balcony or the Blue Palace courtyard. It would also be cool if you could purchase decor or hire bards and stuff for the occasion, to make the ceremony a bit more special. I'm just throwing some ideas out there. I've just started learning how to use CK, so maybe when I get better with it I might try making a mod that incorporates some of these ideas. If anyone on here likes these ideas and is interested in making a mod, let me know I'd love to see what you do with it.