FO4 Workshop

pharo3331

Minor question ... where can I find/get a workshop bench that allows me to not only build anywhere but also to scrap everything within my chosen build area ... I have tried a few mod versions and also console command but they only allow very limited scrappage ... as I said only a minor question but any advice would be appreciated many thanks in advance

Building "anywhere" with a single workbench is not possible. There's a distance limit. I saw a mod once that actually did allow building anywhere in the game, but it did it by removing all vanilla workbenches and replacing them with 29 or so others equally spaced out, because apparently that is the minimum required to cover the entire game map.

There ARE portable workbench mods. I use C.A.M.P., but there are a couple more. Or you can use the console and just spawn a workbench, which will cover a radius of 5000 units (or 10k, SKK50 told me once but I don't remember the exact number) without having to set anything else up.

The best thing you are going to find for scrapping is Scrap Everything. But since you scrap in build mode you need a functioning workbench to use it.