Just wanted to offer my talent as a voice actor to the general modding community. I have a very limited ability to do any major (or cool, really) modding myself, but love the work this community puts out and would like to contribute in some way.

Qualifications and resources:

- Can do several accents

--- Can make many unique characters

- Own my own studio equipment from music recording

--- Neumann TLM 102 studio condenser microphone for very high quality audio free of white noise and pops

--- StudioOne Artist series software; conversion to any audio file type possible & added audio quality

- MAJOR TES fan; I love to stick to lore, but see the benefits in parting from it sometimes.

--- I'm a published writer, and would love to help with story line and character development; can be lore friendly or something entirely new: either way, I'm game.

- Flexible schedule: on summer break from college and unemployed, so I'm bored a lot and would love to spend my time making your quest mod awesome!

--- Will respond to contact within 24 hours or less

--- Can record material and send back via email in proper format within 48 hours or less

- Basic skills with Creation Kit

--- Can lighten workload by designing character face-gen for unique quest characters and testing in-game

--- Willing to test any added items in-game and make appropriate balancing edits

If you're interested, you can contact me with a PM on this site or email me at [email protected]