Vault 111 Fence Repair

aurreth

Settlement Supplies Extended has clean-ish versions of the gates. Same texture, just with the moth-eaten mesh of the postwar gates.

Edit: Actually the back gate has a huge tear in it. The SSEX gate is in better shape lol. It's not a perfect match (you end up with an extra fence pole) but honestly it's not really that noticeable, and how often does anyone actually go out the back way?

Edited by aurreth

Downloaded, installed and very much appreciated. I'll be looking at it in a few minutes. Incredible, You first posted on this July 30, 4 days later I install your solution. This after questioning your own ability. I am so glad I responded to your first post. Thank you.

Downloaded, installed and very much appreciated. I'll be looking at it in a few minutes. Incredible, You first posted on this July 30, 4 days later I install your solution. This after questioning your own ability. I am so glad I responded to your first post. Thank you.

You're welcome. Basically I got tired of waiting and had some spare time to sort out what I was doing wrong (wasn't getting the entire fence selected before copying due to my ineptness in navigating exterior spaces in the CK.) Like I said, this is something that would have taken a more experienced modder less than an hour to pull off, instead of 4 days lol.