OBSE "Couldn't inject dll"

I've done some research on this previously, but that came up with nothing. I'm running Windows 7 Home Premium, I can confirm it is not my Anti-Virus software, mods clashing (I can get to the menu just fine and start a new game with no issues; aside form mods that requite OBSE), or a load order fault. It just seems OBSE doesn't like me or something. The issue is when starting obse_loader.exe, after about 10 seconds a pop-up message comes up saying "couldn't inject dll" with the only option being OK. (Yes I've also re-installed OBSE)

This has never happened to me before, re-installed Oblivion yesterday and played vanilla for a bit while waiting for the download servers to come back up, and now this.

Is anyone able to help me at all?

Edited by MaryseDynasty

• 3 weeks later...

Reinstall Oblivion out of the program folder (I've installed it in C:\Bethesda....)

Install all official patches.

Install OBSE (and check if it correctly works)

Add one mod at once. If it gives you that message again, you've founded the mod who's causing it. (You can even add 3-4 mods at once, but remember their name: if the problem appear, one of those 3-4 mods is the problem).