High Quality ENB for Low-End Rig

husnal

Joy of Perspective was a great mod but Immersive first person view really demolished that. I wish I saved the links but there was ini Settings witch semi acted like enb without any performance cost there is also imaginator you can adjust many visual aspects similar to enb. I wouldn't really recommend enb for low end rigs.

Edited by Bloodinfested

Unless you configure your own you will never find an ENB preset that does exactly what you want, and you won't find any configuration that doesn't have a performance hit that could be avoided entirely by using something else.

• 2 years later...

Hi there!This is the first time i post here.Is there any good quality and performance for my low end laptop?Here are my specs.

Intel HD Graphics 3000

2GB(1.84 GB) DDR3 RAM

Intel CORE i3 2.20 GHz

500GB HDD

my 5 year old laptop runs the Intel HD 3000 card, 4Gb Ram, Intel core i5 and 500GB.. and it runs skyrim on close to minimum graphics withsoem fps drops.. armor mods, weapon mods.. most of them work fine.. but pointless to add graphic mods.. and ENB probably won't even look good on lowest graphics so I just use full mods on my PC. Which actually runs a new gen i3,, but can run most games on ultra with nice fps

• 1 year later...