⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Looking for an experienced modder or mentor

NorseWitch

Good Day all,

Cutting to the point, I am very new and very inexperienced with using mod tools, pretty much if it isn't plug and play and does not work i will have an issue.

However that being said I have had some success with downloading some mods but with some exceptions I have hit a wall. I am playing Skyrim SE

I have the following

CBBE

bodyslide and outfit studio

USSE Patch

Elysium Estate

KS Hairdos SSE

SKYUI

Lake View Manor As it should be

Undies SSE CBBE Bodyslide

RaceMenu SE

CBBE SMO (3BBB)

HDT-SMP

Undies CBBE 3BBB (3BA) Bodyslides

Lady Jasmine Lingerie CBBE Curvy

Item Recycling

Having an issue where the undies are either not showing at all or clipping very badly, I have no idea what base body I have since I built my character and every time I try to make a fix I completely ruin my game

So with that being said I have looked at many you tubes for help and nothing seems to make sense as again I do not know how to identify what body type I have or need.

I am looking for either a mentor who can assist with this newbie and getting his character to fit into her undies or knowing that everyone's time is worth something so for the experienced modder that is willing to take my commission I will be sure to donate some real septims your way if you are willing to help me fix my issues and let me know how you did it.

Edited by NorseWitch

First of all decide what body mod you want to use as you have two of them installed which could be part of the confusion. Either use regular CBBE or CBBE 3BBB (3BA).

If you decide to use regular CBBE (with or without physics) then keep;
CBBE
Undies SSE CBBE

and remove;
CBBE SMP (3BBB) (3BA)
Undies CBBE 3BBB (3BA)

If you decide to use 3BA then keep;
CBBE (its required)
CBBE SMP (3BBB) (3BA)
Undies CBBE 3BA

and remove;
Undies SSE CBBE
Lady Jasmine Lingerie CBBE Curvy (replace it with the optional file for 3BBB)

Since you're not sure what body you have now you might as well rebuild in Bodyslide. Use the Group Filter - select CBBE option if you decide to use that, or select the 3BBB option if you decide to use that. Select a preset (or make your own) and Batch Build everything.

Whichever body you decide to use, make sure you download and install the XPMSSE skeleton and run FNIS for your physics.

Hanaisse, Thank you for taking the time to give me the suggesstions I needed. I did what you said and my gal looks great, I decided to go with using the option: and did the following, rebuilt in Bodyslide. Use the Group Filter - select CBBE option. Select a preset (or make your own) and Batch Build everything. I do have one issue where a lingerie top sits ontop of my armor but that is topic I will research later today.

To quote some of the characters in game "You've been a good friend to me and that means something" I hope an opportunity presents itself to return the favor.

CBBE
Undies SSE CBBE

and remove;
CBBE SMP (3BBB) (3BA)
Undies CBBE 3BBB (3BA)