premium service, but lack of customer service help

Deleted3146134User

i did reach out to the mod author in a message, trying to explain everything and don't understand why the escalation with why i got banned since i was trying to help and wasn't vulgar at all. but his response was "im not interested to discus with amateurs who think they better than me. stop wasting my time or i report you."

lesson learned. never try to help anyone. so yeah i'm really done with everything now.

In defense of the site for any service you paid for you can always get support and in my experience they are quick to fix issues when you report them. Bypassing a block from an author is not part of that service you paid for and they never said it was. Authors are allowed to manage their own pages here that for now atleast includes blocking users but I will point out that the rules of conduct apply to all members author and user alike. If you feel you were spoken to in a way that was outside them (verbal abuse) then you should instead directly contact a moderator and let them handle it. That kind of support you will always have regardless of paid status here but you dont get special treatment for being premium as that would be all kinds of wrong.

I believe you've actually been in contact with support through our proper channels i.e. [email protected]. However, as has been pointed out, being Premium does not mean you get to circumvent our rules or get unblocked by us if a mod author blocks you from their mod page. I hope that answers your question. Since you've deleted your account, there does not seem to be anything further we can help with.