Premium problem

hyamalkuriyama

I have the same error (Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again later).

Sent emails to help find the solution. I've done via phone, Edge, Opera... still can't buy premium... almost giving up...

Edit:

I can see that in the forums I'm premium, but on Nexus Mods I ain't. One more thing: it seems that my credit card was charged with 0,00 from PayPal and Nexus Mods, many times. I'm not worried because it says the price is R$0,00 (R$ = brazilian real).

I have the same error (Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again later).

Sent emails to help find the solution. I've done via phone, Edge, Opera... still can't buy premium... almost giving up...

Edit:

I can see that in the forums I'm premium, but on Nexus Mods I ain't. One more thing: it seems that my credit card was charged with 0,00 from PayPal and Nexus Mods, many times. I'm not worried because it says the price is R$0,00 (R$ = brazilian real).

Checking your account I can see that the Premium membership has successfully activated now.

Same thing is happening to me... Paypal and my debit card are the only choices. Securelock sent me a message saying "pending charge", but Nexus gave a pop up saying that card couldn't be used at this time, and to contact my bank lol

Same thing is happening to me... Paypal and my debit card are the only choices. Securelock sent me a message saying "pending charge", but Nexus gave a pop up saying that card couldn't be used at this time, and to contact my bank lol

Did you contact your bank?

To be clear, the message isn't from Nexus Mods, it's from BrainTree (the payment provider). Something went funky between them and your bank - we don't have any visibility on what went wrong I'm afraid.

Did you contact your bank?

To be clear, the message isn't from Nexus Mods, it's from BrainTree (the payment provider). Something went funky between them and your bank - we don't have any visibility on what went wrong I'm afraid.

Thanks for the reply.. I didnt know it was "Brain Tree". I was thinking it was Black Tree gaming. I will contact my bank tomorrow, and Secure lock is showing a pending charge for Nexus mods, so maybe its waiting for the monthly charge.