Particularly offensive remarks towards other members via multiple accounts
Discriminatory remark toward another member and a group of people

Profanity

Accounts:
bobbybigboy247, join date 21 May 2021, 2:33AM, last active 04 Aug 2021, 9:13AM
Notfromlasvegas, join date 02 Aug 2021, 11:36PM, 03 Aug 2021, 11:53PM
are the alternate accounts of
Michaeltavarez, join date 18 Mar 2020, 10:19AM, last active 31 Jul 2021, 7:04PM

The alternate accounts were created in order to circumvent a block from another member’s contents

Endorsements given via the account Michaeltavarez for images uploaded via the account bobbybigboy247 (pertaining images pending removal)

29 July 2021, 9:10PM
Michaeltavarez endorsed an image commerson's dolphins Mod idea
29 July 2021, 9:10PM
Michaeltavarez endorsed an image northern sea otter
29 July 2021, 9:09PM
Michaeltavarez endorsed an image Hamadryas baboon mod idea
29 July 2021, 9:09PM
Michaeltavarez endorsed an image We need an updated River otter

Posts (excerpt)

Via the account Michaeltavarez

29 July 2021 - 09:24 PM
*username* this is very immature, I expected better from you, instead of ignoring the River otter post you decided to act like a child. very disappointing :sad:
Edited by Michaeltavarez, 29 July 2021 - 09:28 PM.

29 July 2021 - 09:59 PM
Leave *username* out of this you a**hole, what has she ever done to you, Same thing with bobbybigboy247.
Edited by Michaeltavarez, 29 July 2021 - 10:00 PM.

30 July 2021 - 02:15 AM
My answer to your question is to ignore that one person, like you said everyone else liked it if one person doesn’t that shouldn
t phase you. And for the last time I get that modding Is free but they chose to mod, you chose to mod, and you should of thought that your work will be criticized by at least one person, its common sense. And bro your the one cant let s*** go so you f*** off, and maybe next time dont be so emotional do yourself a favor and stay off nexus mods, I certainly wouldnt give two f*#@s if you stopped uploading mods. And maybe do me a favor and stop talking to me do me one better, don’t ever talk to me again.
Edited by Michaeltavarez, 30 July 2021 - 02:24 AM.

Via the account bobbybigboy247

29 July 2021 - 10:15 PM
Not cool, *username* did nothing wrong, she just loves uploading images to the media like come on

29 July 2021 - 10:44 PM
Yeah some of these mods are impossible so stop

30 July 2021 - 07:36 PM
Dude really said to redo the woolly mammoth, the woolly mammoth is already perfect, why can’t you see that.

Via the account Notfromlasvegas

03 Aug 2021 - 12:02 AM
*username* your a lil *censored* for blocking me like that in an argument, but no need to block me anyway because I already downloaded all of your mods on this account, every single one of your mods is now in my game accept your killer penguin because that mod sucked. You are the biggest ass hole out there, you said that No modder cares what some lazy dude copy pasted in 1 minute and called it a "mod idea". We just do what we want to do. But we do have a good laugh at all the terrible ones who have no idea how modding works, Im gonna say that its just you that laughed at what people posted, some people cant copy and paste so they have to type dozens of paragraphs manually, and a lot of people who post mod ideas are aware of how modding work, there suggestions d***head not demands, and last time I checked the people who posted their mod ideas didnt do anything to your f@&#!t ass, so be an a**hole and laugh at peoples mod ideas. Its nice to know that there are some nice people in this community unlike you. So if you have something to say to me dont block me or you can be a lil *censored* and block me from seeing it like a f***ing baby.

From Nexus Policies and Guidelines

Terms of Service (excerpt) - https://help.nexusmods.com/article/18-terms-of-service
Accounts and User Identity
In order to access certain Nexus Mods services, you must create and utilise a singular account (i.e. one account per person) consisting of a username, email address, and password. Households or facilities from which multiple users (and therefore accounts) may access the sites and services are encouraged to inform staff to ensure that there are no potential misunderstandings in the case of moderation review. More information can be found in our Moderation Policy. Users who create multiple accounts may have any or all of those accounts terminated with other measures being taken to prevent such abuse as appropriate.

Forum and Commenting Guidelines (excerpt) - https://help.nexusmods.com/article/22-forum-and-commenting-guidelines
Be Civil!
We do not tolerate 'trolling' or harassment of any kind. Do not belittle, discredit, or aggressively criticise another member or their content. If you do not like something or have nothing constructive to add, it's best to simply move along.

Content that can be construed as provocative, objectionable, discriminatory, or abusive toward any real-world individual or group, may be subject to moderation. This includes but is not limited to content involving politics, race, religion, gender identity, sexuality, or social class.

• Do not post personally or generally insulting remarks towards someone else, or a group of people.

No profanity. It is perfectly possible to express yourself using civil language. Do not attempt to circumvent the profanity filter.

Within this community, you are not inherently entitled to another's time, work, or creations. Comments or posts that imply otherwise may be subject to moderation.

Reference post

Reference post

Reference post

Reference post

Reference post

Reference post

Reference post

Reference post

Reference post

Reference post

Reference post

Reference post