frontaldnd - Formal warning issued

zcul

frontaldnd has received a formal warning. This user has now received 1 formal warnings. The warning was given for the following reason:

Multiple account abuse as evidenced by site usage data, profile information and as conceded by the user

Accounts:
aezreal666, join date 10 Nov 2019, 6:22PM, last active 13 Jul 2021, 3:18PM (banned)
frontaldnd, join date 02 Aug 2021, 2:34PM, last active 04 August 2021, 01:12 AM

Comments

03 Aug 2021 - 10:40 PM (excerpt)
I created this account because I decided to go premium, I have a much older account where I've never posted if that would make you more comfortable and would fit your ego better. …

03 August 2021 - 10:54 PM in response to post post 97613038
Didn't know that, thanks. I wouldn't be able to get to that account anyway because I don't remember any of it's details because I made it a long time ago with a highschool mail to mod early skyrim :D I'll try get that sorted, thanks!

From Nexus Policies and Guidelines/Terms of Service (excerpt)

https://help.nexusmods.com/article/18-terms-of-service
Accounts and User Identity
In order to access certain Nexus Mods services, you must create and utilise a singular account (i.e. one account per person) consisting of a username, email address, and password. Households or facilities from which multiple users (and therefore accounts) may access the sites and services are encouraged to inform staff to ensure that there are no potential misunderstandings in the case of moderation review. More information can be found in our Moderation Policy. Users who create multiple accounts may have any or all of those accounts terminated with other measures being taken to prevent such abuse as appropriate.

Reference
This warning was issued for what took place here, here, here

Restrictions in place
As part of the warning, frontaldnd has had the following restrictions placed on his or her account:

This user cannot download any file for 5 days

Important links:
Our terms of service