Mod Request - Mabari Class Enhance

JCPhoenix83

I'm not sure about all of you, but I've always wondered why the mabari war dog is a playable companion with less than a third of most other classes talents.

I don't know if this will spark interest, but it would be amazing if someone with skill were to tackle adding new abilities/talents, or even specializations to the mabari.

Thanks for reading! Even bigger thank you if someone tries this!

I really like Extended Dog Talents; it makes Dawg a more viable, unique party member without being over powered.

Full Combatant Dog felt unbalancing, but that may just be because I strive for an 'improved vanilla' feel in my game... I don't want anything to feel TOO easy or I get very bored very quickly.

I really like Extended Dog Talents; it makes Dawg a more viable, unique party member without being over powered.

Full Combatant Dog felt unbalancing, but that may just be because I strive for an 'improved vanilla' feel in my game... I don't want anything to feel TOO easy or I get very bored very quickly.

I'm the same. I love (well loved, TWF doesn't work for me right now, blasted NPC won't spawn in any load and I can't find any others who have the issue) "under"modding great armors so they're more balanced stat-wise but still gorgeous.

I'll check the first recommendation out and see how it plays.