Alternate dovakin follower with mid-length quest.

thelistenersfury

I have an idea for a really cool quest and follower mod, but i really don't have the skills to pull it off myself. i would need someone to do the scripting and pretty much anything non basic ck. what i'm proposing is a partnership between myself (for the writing and planning, which i excel at) and a real modder to put my plans into action, and maybe teach me a thing or two about the ck so i can do it myself in the future.

my idea begins with a book that sends the player to an new dungeon looking for a super rare precious gem. but when the player picks it up, a lookalike of you spawns, and you have to pair up with your doppelganger to solve the mystery and defeat a bad guy who i haven't written yet, but i just came up with the idea today, so give me time and i will.

the follower would have pretty complex dialogue, and maybe if i could find voice actors, it would be voiced.

if anyone is interested, feel free to email me at [email protected] or message me. i really hope you, if you're reading this, will consider this.

Edited by GoddessOfThieves