Flat-chested Female Argonians, magnetic mesh

padmaus

something that has always bothered me about TES games is boobs on argonian women. they are reptiles, not mammals, so they should not have breasts as they do not breastfeed their young! If someone could make a simple mod that took away argonian boobies, i would love you forever... *sigh* i know its probably not easy since youd have to make patches for every female body replacer and every custom armor out there, wouldnt you? is there possibly some way around that? maybe you expert modders could team up and mod at least every female vanilla armor... i KNOW this has to be bothering some other people besides just me!

in my wildest dreams: wouldnt it be AWESOME if someone could make a mod that auto-conformed any armor mesh to snugly and perfectly fit a body mesh? i bet someone would have already made this if it was possible, but... just throwing it out there! it could even be stackable, i mean, adaptable... so weapons would auto-position to the outside of your clothes, so you would never get floating equipped items or clipping through cloaks, or things like that. id call it the "MARVELOUS MAGNETIC MESH MOD"

these things are probably difficult or impossible, BUT! just throwing the ideas out there in case some smartypants out there gets some inspiration!

┐|✿>▽<|┌

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering people could make the chests of females extremely big im sure it would be that difficult to do the opposite really. Its just a matter of if anyone has the motivation to take time out to do that. Granted like you said it could create problems with clipping.

I miss that feature from Morrowind. Lizard breasts were truly flat back then...

Btw, armor meshes do not fit around body meshes. The armor mesh replaces the body mesh, so the body mesh no longer exists when the NPC is wearing armor. Each armor is a separate mesh, which contains a prebuilt body mesh.

Edited by Rennn

Ah, interesting. So in other words to go with the body replacer you would have to replace all of the clothing/armor mesh as well? All of a sudden this became a pretty big project if someone was willing to take it on. Makes me somewhat appreciate the clothing replacers that i see flood the nexus.

Ah, interesting. So in other words to go with the body replacer you would have to replace all of the clothing/armor mesh as well? All of a sudden this became a pretty big project if someone was willing to take it on. Makes me somewhat appreciate the clothing replacers that i see flood the nexus.

Correct. If every female mesh was not converted, the argonian would grow boobs again as soon as she equipped clothing or armor. However, there are already mods to make female armor flat for realism purposes (since real female armor doesn't have breasts). The author who flattened the argonian female body mesh would most likely be able to get permission to use those meshes as an argonian female specific armor mesh. All that would be left would be the clothing, and really, flattening boobs is not the hard part. The hard part would be making the argonian females use a different mesh set than everything else.

That, and you'd have a hard time finding a modder willing to go through so much without being able to stare at boobs the whole time. :smile:

I would take this project, but I've meshed exactly twice in my life and my head almost exploded. I don't have the skills for it.

Edit:

What *could* work, however, would be to reduce the default minimum breast mesh size on all vanilla clothes, armors, and females to be flat. Then it'd be simple Creation Kit work to set all the humanoid races to a minimum breast size of like 30 and a max of 100, and to set the only argonian breast size at 0. However, it would still require someone to convert the female mesh and all the female gear.

Edited by Rennn

I miss that feature from Morrowind. Lizard breasts were truly flat back then...

Btw, armor meshes do not fit around body meshes. The armor mesh replaces the body mesh, so the body mesh no longer exists when the NPC is wearing armor. Each armor is a separate mesh, which contains a prebuilt body mesh.

exactly, if only there was some way to adapt the armor mesh to whatever body you were using without having to create an entirely new mesh... hmm, it seems impossible, but ive seen some pretty crazy stuff on here, so i thought id put the idea out there anyway. but aside from that, if a flat-chested female argonian mod was made, and became popular enough, then im sure people would start releasing compatible armor mods + patches. i know it would make a lot of lorecore fans very happy!

oh also, i love the way hide armor and the shirtless-fur armor looks on male argonians! since the females would have no boobies to cover up, they should wear many armors like this in the male style. i think that would look pretty sickk!

This is a problem that has bothered me for a while as well. I did once flatten out the UNP body for just this purpose, but at the time, I didn't have the skill or time to be able to adapt the armors to the body. It would be cool to see it happen though. And since each armor would have to be edited to fit properly, perhaps it could also be possible to look into making holes in the armors for the Argonians' tails as well, instead of having them just magically clip through the armor. Of course, this tail thing would be much more difficult, I think.

Correct. If every female mesh was not converted, the argonian would grow boobs again as soon as she equipped clothing or armor. However, there are already mods to make female armor flat for realism purposes (since real female armor doesn't have breasts). The author who flattened the argonian female body mesh would most likely be able to get permission to use those meshes as an argonian female specific armor mesh. All that would be left would be the clothing, and really, flattening boobs is not the hard part. The hard part would be making the argonian females use a different mesh set than everything else.

That, and you'd have a hard time finding a modder willing to go through so much without being able to stare at boobs the whole time. :smile:

I would take this project, but I've meshed exactly twice in my life and my head almost exploded. I don't have the skills for it.

lol. (scaly boobs though... ew) if i had the skills id do it... but i do not. ive splashed around in blender and nifskope without really knowing what i was doing, and it made my brain all hurty... even when following tutorials.

i dont know anything about scripting, really... could there be some way to make argonian females wear different armor meshes with some kind of script?

oh also, i love the way hide armor and the shirtless-fur armor looks on male argonians! since the females would have no boobies to cover up, they should wear many armors like this in the male style. i think that would look pretty sickk!

hmm that would be cool too, though. if someone was going to redo a bunch of meshes for specifically argonians anyway, why not? maybe they could even make certain armors extend over parts of the tail? nah, maybe thats too much. :-P