Flat-chested Female Argonians, magnetic mesh

padmaus

i dont know anything about scripting, really... could there be some way to make argonian females wear different armor meshes with some kind of script?

I think there is a way to do it without scripts. I don't remember how exactly, but I'm pretty sure I remember seeing something in the CK that looked like it would do this.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont know anything about scripting, really... could there be some way to make argonian females wear different armor meshes with some kind of script?

I think there is a way to do it without scripts. I don't remember how exactly, but I'm pretty sure I remember seeing something in the CK that looked like it would do this.

thats good. scripting seems like something to be avoided whenever possible, since it makes uninstallation of a mod more difficult. it like, leaves mod residue... ew. its better if a mod can go in and out cleanly... hmm that didnt quite sound like i wanted it to.

thats good. scripting seems like something to be avoided whenever possible, since it makes uninstallation of a mod more difficult. it like, leaves mod residue... ew. its better if a mod can go in and out cleanly... hmm that didnt quite sound like i wanted it to.

Residue, go in and out cleanly, masculine topless lizard females

Nope, nothing weird about that. :P

I'd download this mod, and non mammalian mammaries bugs me, wonder if some one will also suggest six nipple mods of Kahjjit.

Well, that would be easy. Btw, mammals often have 2-18 nipples, but never more than two developed breasts (at least according to the Zeno Clash developers). It's be a simple retexture rather than a complex series of remeshes.

Edited by Rennn

Just made a test of flattening out the UNP body, and figured out how to make the game display the mesh on Argonian females only. It would take quite a bit of time to properly assign every armor in Creation kit (on top of converting all the armors), but it is definitely possible. Only problem with flattening the body is the textures. The only ones that I have found are assuming non-flat chest, and as such, they have darkening where shadows would logically fall on such a shape. I've fixed such things on human skin textures before, but solving this problem with the Argonians' reptilian texture is far beyond my skills.