Looking for a mod to make magic brighter.

sgreenwald8742

Pic:

https://imgur.com/a/u3QPbGm

As you can see from the screenshot, fire magic hardly generates any light.

It's just a fire texture in the darkness.

I'm looking for a mod that will make the effects left by spells generate light like a light source.

I want the entire room to light up when I shoot a fireball and stay lit up until the impact fire goes out.

I've tried inferno but it does not add any light, just changes the fire texture.

I'd like a mod that does this for lightning as well.

Does anyone know a mod that does this?

Edited by sgreenwald8742

Magelight and Candlelight are specifically spells to generate light, but it doesn't sound like a bad idea to have the burning remains of a fire spell also produce light for a short period of time.

I don't use shock magic enough to know if it even leaves a residue behind, but ice magic certainly does. Do you think that should also have some slight glow to it, since it was produced via magic?

Magelight and Candlelight are specifically spells to generate light, but it doesn't sound like a bad idea to have the burning remains of a fire spell also produce light for a short period of time.

I don't use shock magic enough to know if it even leaves a residue behind, but ice magic certainly does. Do you think that should also have some slight glow to it, since it was produced via magic?

I never thought about that. I don't see why not. That makes sense.

I just thought it was silly that the room's on fire, and also pitch black.