Issues with NMC's Texture pack.

LOLCENA

I recently installed the large version of NMC's texture pack. I followed all of the instructions correctly, including the archive validation part, but my textures are still default rather than the texture pack. I have uninstalled the mods then reinstalled through Nexus Mod Manager, and that hasnt helped I am using Nexus Mod Manager and have installed all 3 parts, clicking no on the update part as stated in the installation instructions. All of my drivers are updated, though I doubt that would cause issues

Specs: Windows 8 x64

CPU: AMD FX8150 8 core OC to 4.2 GhZ

16 GB 1600 RAM

AMD Radeon HD 7970 3GB

1 TB 7200 HDD

Double check that the files in your Textures folder are correct instead of a bunch in WinRar files.

I used the download with the Mod manager, where would i find these files?

EDIT: Found them. They are in 7zip folders in the mods folder of the Nexus Mod Manager. Should I extract the folder into the mod folder for all 3 parts?

Edited by LOLCENA

I'm not familiar with NMM but in the Small Pack I used, I just installed the files manually. They should be regular folders in Data/Meshes and Data/Textures, not compressed .zip/.rar files. check and make sure you have a bunch of landscape, clutter, etc files.

Edited by ma1025

I'm not familiar with NMM but in the Small Pack I used, I just installed the files manually. They should be regular folders in Data/Meshes and Data/Textures, not compressed .zip/.rar files. check and make sure you have a bunch of landscape, clutter, etc files.

I did extract them, yet they still do not work. They are in regular folders in the intended destination.

Toggle your archive invalidation again. I use FOMM so it's just in a drop down menu. Not sure if NMM has it but if not then try doing it manually.

Toggle your archive invalidation again. I use FOMM so it's just in a drop down menu. Not sure if NMM has it but if not then try doing it manually.

Just tried with both Nexus Mod Manager and With the seperate app thing. Neither worked. Going to try to move over to FOMM

EDIT: Fixed spelling mistakes

Edited by LOLCENA

Just tried with both Nexus Mod Manager and With the seperate app thing. Neither worked. Going to try to move over to FOMM

EDIT: Fixed spelling mistakes

Tried FOMM archive invalidation as well, and that didn't help.

Find your Fallout.ini file in My Documents/My Games/FalloutNV and make sure it's not marked as Read Only. If it is, uncheck it and try archive invalidation again. You may also have to check your Fallout_Default.ini in your main install directory for Read Only.

Find your Fallout.ini file in My Documents/My Games/FalloutNV and make sure it's not marked as Read Only. If it is, uncheck it and try archive invalidation again. You may also have to check your Fallout_Default.ini in your main install directory for Read Only.

Tried, still no luck. Thanks for putting up with my stupidity and helping though.