CTD when nude turned to CTD at main menu

powderdjedi433

I'll try to keep this as simple as possible. I don't know why, but my game WAS running very well, until I added a bunch of mods. According to WryeBash, and NMM, and BOSS, there are no conflcits, all the mods are clean, there are no errors regarding any of them, but originally if I was playing as any race other than a Dark Elf or a custom race, I'd CTD when I took my armor off (likely an issue with going from UNPB to UNPB Redux) but now I ran BOSS again (have done it before) and I'm suddenly CTD-ing just before the main menu pops up, after the Bethesda logo.

Here's the info you'll probably need.

Mod List:

http://i39.tinypic.com/2yyqkw2.jpg

http://i43.tinypic.com/11ttruh.jpg

And this is what Papyrus says when I CTD from the main menu

[07/10/2013 - 08:25:20AM] Papyrus log opened (PC)
[07/10/2013 - 08:25:20AM] Update budget: 1.200000ms (Extra tasklet budget: 1.200000ms, Load screen budget: 500.000000ms)
[07/10/2013 - 08:25:20AM] Memory page: 128 (min) 512 (max) 76800 (max total)
[07/10/2013 - 08:25:39AM] Cannot open store for class "dlc1scwispwallscript", missing file?
[07/10/2013 - 08:25:39AM] Cannot open store for class "DLC2BenthicLurkerFXSCRIPT", missing file?

Like I said, WryeBash, NMM, and BOSS all tell me that there are no conflicts in my mods nor are there any dirty edits that need to be cleaned or anything. I'm honestly completely at a loss here.

This is the BOSS Unrecognized plugin list:

no-helmet-uncapped-perks.esp

NEO persistent spell.esp

NEO brighter default 150.esp

no-script-investing.esp

deadly mutilation.esp

PCEA-0-DG and DB DLC - All Races.esp

TieflingRace.esp

Oh, and before anyone asks - yes, I know that I need to repatch Dual Sheathe Redux Patch every time I change mods, I have done that and that is not the issue.

Edit: And yes, I know that I have to generate animations for FNIS, I have done that as well and that doesn't fix it either.

Edited by powderdjedi433