TWF - The Winter Forge - NPC Hriviel Missing

JCPhoenix83

Hello, have any of you still playing DAO and utilizing TWF come across an issue where everything for TWF loads, but Hriviel the NPC who initiates the lore story and allows you to use enchanting is completely missing?

I haven't seen her in my party camp at all.

If anyone could assist, or knows of this issue already, I'd appreciate it. Thank you!

I use The Winter Forge and use/have used the following mods which also edit the Party Camp map via PRCSCR scripted spawns, without any conflicts or issues:

Sleeping Tent in Party Camp

Camp Storage Chest

Beyond Ferelden Base Chest

Camp Merchant Chest (didymos1120 mod from BSN)

Gear Racks

The Magic Box

DahliaLynn's Sleep Until Dawn (TWF is not active in 'morning camp')

Tinimaus' Alistair Romance mods (Eavesdropping, Hot Water, The Steamy Bits, Attraction, Appetite)
Alistair's Magical Kiss

Intrigues of an Antivan Crow - Zevran Romance

Meranne's Camp Storage, Mabari Equipment, and Arrows & Bolts

@JordanCP - Are the placeable assets (lighting, chests, barrel, Autel, etc.) for TWF appearing?

How are you installing the mod? (daupdater.exe, DAO-ModManager, DAModder, Vortex, NMM...)

Was TWF installed into a new game or an ongoing save? If the latter, were you in Party Camp when it was installed?

Have you tried uninstalling TWF and reinstalling it?

What other mods do you have installed?

Edited by theskymoves

I use The Winter Forge and use/have used the following mods which also edit the Party Camp map via PRCSCR scripted spawns, without any conflicts or issues:

Sleeping Tent in Party Camp

Camp Storage Chest

Beyond Ferelden Base Chest

Camp Merchant Chest (didymos1120 mod from BSN)

Gear Racks

The Magic Box

DahliaLynn's Sleep Until Dawn (TWF is not active in 'morning camp')

Tinimaus' Alistair Romance mods (Eavesdropping, Hot Water, The Steamy Bits, Attraction, Appetite)

Alistair's Magical Kiss

Intrigues of an Antivan Crow - Zevran Romance

Meranne's Camp Storage, Mabari Equipment, and Arrows & Bolts

@JordanCP - Are the placeable assets (lighting, chests, barrel, Autel, etc.) for TWF appearing?

How are you installing the mod? (daupdater.exe, DAO-ModManager, DAModder, Vortex, NMM...)

Was TWF installed into a new game or an ongoing save? If the latter, were you in Party Camp when it was installed?

Have you tried uninstalling TWF and reinstalling it?

What other mods do you have installed?

First, to answer your @ question:

Yes, all the items are appearing; it was specifically Hriviel missing.

I install with a combination of DAO-ModManager and manual installs; I never use the newer NMM or Vortex due to the many many issues.

I'll skip the rest of your questions because I found the conflict; it apparently was killing the camp party Chantry Monk NPC as well without my realizing it.

DahliaLynn's Sleep Until Dawn mod caused, essentially, all "mod" NPCs in the party camp to be missing. After uninstalling just that one and loading a new game, all the NPCs reappeared; they're still missing in my other save games with Dahlia's modded tent present/used to be present. It was both night and morning camps that NPCs were missing.

It was a great mod to play with, but having conflicts with at least two party camp NPCs means I'll probably not use it again. On a positive note, TWF is working like a charm again.

DahliaLynn's mod is 100% compatible with TWF. I've used both mods together for years - I was in the beta group for Sleep Until Dawn, so I've had them both in my install since before Sleep... was even released. And I've NEVER had ANY issue with assets or NPCs not appearing.

DahliaLynn's mod is 100% compatible with TWF. I've used both mods together for years - I was in the beta group for Sleep Until Dawn, so I've had them both in my install since before Sleep... was even released. And I've NEVER had ANY issue with assets or NPCs not appearing.

I'm not sure then.

It's the only mod I disabled before reloading, and purely because it was the first one I disabled to test troubleshooting methods.

As soon as I loaded a new game with it disabled, all the NPCs were back. If I loaded a new game with it enabled, they were gone.

Who knows.