Unrealistic expecations on modders.

gunslinger6792

No, but a reminder by email would be nice. Like....two weeks from the download date, send a one time reminder that comments are appreciated. Lack of comments are less about ingratitude and more about the scatter brained confusion that the modern digital world inspires. A reminder is a good way to remind people after they've played with the thing for a while.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forcing people to endorse mods would make the whole thing pointless, not only would the number of endorsements always be equal to the number of unique downloads but the endorsements themselves would be meaningless if not given voluntarily.

Yes forced was prob the wrong word,need to be some way to encourage you to endorse

• 3 months later...

okay I went through and commented on all of your houses. I don't generally use house mods though, because they tend to be OP or really sloppy looking, or much worse have a thousand ammo containers. all I really need is four storage spaces, a bed, the work/reloading benches, a auto dock that can change my characters face/hair, and a decent look to the place. the Sink fits that perfectly. if someone added some fun talking robots around the joint that'd be great.