Uninstalled some follower mods, now PRIDs shifted and mod scripts not loading

JoeSchmoe6002

I was just inputting PRID values to look up characters, and then suddenly out of nowhere the PRID values that were listed in AreYouThere stopped matching up w/ the actual values, and the other problem w/ the mods like Another Life also started. I can't remember if it was directly after a failed PRID lookup or if it was right after I disabled a mod and reloaded.

STOP DISABLING MODS AND THEN EXPECTING THE PRID VALUES TO STAY THE SAME.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

STOP DISABLING MODS AND THEN EXPECTING THE PRID VALUES TO STAY THE SAME.

he'll figure it out eventually. best to not confuse him any further.

I already understood this, I was just describing the past problem with the PRID values and how it first arose. I wasn't saying that I did it again or that I was going to disable more mods and expect the PRID values to remain the same. Was literally only re-iterating exactly what I did that caused the 2 problems I'm having to arise in hopes that it might shed light on the main problem.

Also my question with regards to PRID values was more "how can I get the listed values in AreYouThere to match with the actual PRID values again" in the first place. I'm not writing them down or expecting them to be the same forever, I was just trying to find a method to get them to re-sync in-game even if they shift at some point. Not sure if that means I need to re-install AreYouThere or what.

But even that's a minor issue.

The main problem is the one w/ mods not being able to transfer into other mods. That's making it so I basically can't use Another Life.

Edited by JoeSchmoe6002

The main problem is the one w/ mods not being able to transfer into other mods. That's making it so I basically can't use Another Life.
I have literally no idea what you mean "transfer into other mods". It still sounds to me like you should be asking Artmoor, as this has nothing to do with Vortex.

I have literally no idea what you mean "transfer into other mods". It still sounds to me like you should be asking Artmoor, as this has nothing to do with Vortex.

If I'm using LAL to start a new game using a path that's dependent on another mod, it doesn't work and (after a fade out/in to black) I end up just in the starting cell. It seems to be the "teleporting" and "new quest starting" parts that don't work, because if the "start" I choose gives/removes equipment, that part works.

If I use another mod that does something very similar to LAL (teleports me and loads the start of another mod) but in a different context, it also fails (except that one leads to a CTD).

And I was gonna make a post to the place you linked as soon as I figured out how to post my load order, however other people started asking me questions so I figured answering might lead to something

Edited by JoeSchmoe6002

Arthmoor.

Not sure why people think it's "Artmoor"

Can't tell if you are kidding or not................ Of course, I know it's ARTHMOOR. Or maybe you just can't recognize a typo? :laugh: