Spoiler

I edited the DLL - sorted now.

tskt

tskt

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Mod is fantastic, especially in the early game grind.
I feel like an vacuum cleaner as I run around.

Any thought to having settings on what items to exclude from autopicking?

My specific thought is toggles for stone and dandelions - I'm OCD enough to want to not leave anything activated sitting on the ground,  but both are quickly piling up as I run around.  I know I need both in later game phases, but early on its just more pack clutter.

Thanks for the work!

gnivler

gnivler

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 867 posts
In response to post #97998918.

Spoiler

I've actually integrated it with AutoPickupSelector, the perfect mod for what you're after.  I also don't like leaving sparklies behind but my OCD has accepted some.  I'd almost be interested in writing some kind of world-cleanup mod but that could be pretty complicated and deleting stuff from the world already has a running start at danger.

Actually almost named the mod vacuum!

BoojiePanda

BoojiePanda

Regular

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts
In response to post #97998918. #97999373 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

I agree, would love to prevent the auto pickup of certain items via the config... without having to install more mods.

davidrbrownrocketmailcom

davidrbrownrocketmailcom

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
In response to post #97998918. #97999373, #98023973 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

Auto picker is great thanks for making and sharing this mod

Phantomeis

Phantomeis

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
This is a great addition.

Still, i have two things to bring up:
1. Loot like amber, amber perl, surtling core (basically crypt valuables) aren't "popped" or looted, not sure if this is a part of your mod or on AutoPickupSelector to fix?
2. I like the integration with AutoPickupSelector sharing the settings, but i have a specific scenario with wood and stone that i like to bring up.
I want to loot stone and wood when i specifically mine them, but not "pop" the ones that lay down in the world.
Having a pop-filter for only branches and stones would be my request.

Thank you for the mod!

KriLL3GBG

KriLL3GBG

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Really like the mod, but there are things that I want to automatically pick up that I don't want to automatically turn into something you can pick up, I want to automatically pick up stones that spawn from me breaking construction, I don't want stones on the ground to be turned into pickups automatically, I like stones, dandelions, branches, etc on the ground because it makes the world look more varied. A .cfg with blacklist/whitelist would be a very nice upgrade. Also maybe have the option to have a hotkey turn the mod on/off?

gnivler

gnivler

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 867 posts
In response to post #98078948.

Spoiler

Good points, picking up versus popping are different intentions.  I've switched it up config in 1.1, but forgot to include a hokey toggle.  I'll include it in next release.

gnivler

gnivler

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 867 posts
In response to post #98077993.

Spoiler

Yeah that list encompasses more than just so-called Pickables.  You'll see the much shorter list of those in the new config.

Those items would be another type, PickableItems (verbatim, not making it up!).  I don't touch those so it makes sense they sit idly.

Edited by gnivler, 15 August 2021 - 05:28 PM.

Phantomeis

Phantomeis

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
In response to post #98077993. #98086983 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

Thank you for the clarification and the new patch!

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.999 seconds