• Please log in to reply
120 replies to this topic

Vulcain1

Vulcain1

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
In response to post #106400368. #106405023, #106406653, #106407048, #106421138, #106421308, #106421823, #106421893 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

sure ,i have the same bug as you and i haven't installed this mod !

error come from another building/construction mod (i have ~10 similar)

edit :
[img width=55,height=55]https://www.nexusmods.com/assets/images/default/avatar.png[/img]Kpro1982  03 March 2022, 1:52AM
The issue is that Teleport Wolves breaks the vanilla autoloot function.

thanks , i forget always this mod , and it's not the 1st time that happens

Edited by Vulcain1, 04 March 2022 - 12:08 AM.

gnivler

gnivler

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 1,066 posts
In response to post #106421103.

Spoiler

Thanks for the support.  I forgot to include a switch for those items.. I meant to add it.  The game calls them PickableItems, I believe, so they are currently just ignored.  I will try to get that implemented sooner than later, depending how much it fights back.

npuldon

npuldon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
Ahoy,  I'm trying to play on a self-hosted dedicated server with mods for the first time (have done so without issue in the past with vanilla)

about 5 minutes into the start of the game though I got disconnected (never happened before in vanilla) and checked out the log file. perhaps some issue with the autopicker (as I see it mentioned)? it's hard to tell

https://cdn.discorda...486/unknown.png

gnivler

gnivler

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 1,066 posts
In response to post #106503628.

Spoiler

This looks benign but there the top line is the issue:  file contention on the Harmony.log.txt file on the desktop.

I just stopped AutoPicker from logging there with the latest release though, so that's probably just a bystander, in the code path of the crash but not causal.  In theory lol.  You may want to check for zombied game client processes.

You're on the latest version right?

npuldon

npuldon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
In response to post #106503628. #106504258 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

am now.  Thanks, hopefully that was it.  I had gotten this mod I guess from the thunderstore and it was v1.1.3

npuldon

npuldon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
I noticed a phenemonon with this mod that it just stops auto picking for some reason.  I'm not full on weight and I have inventory room and the items are set to enable.  It usually takes a few minutes after logging in for the mod's main feature to stop working.  For instance, I'll pass a raspberry bush and the items will pop up but they will then just hit the ground and not go into my inventory. 

Any ideas what might be  causing the mod to stop working randomly in the middle of the play?  I can manual pick the items up off the ground after they drop  but that kind of defeats the purpose of the mod.  Also, logging the client avatar out and then back in immediately fixes things.  It's almost as if the mod feature hits a cap and then a log out/in is needed to reset some counter/cap.  In general, when the mod features are working it works great!

Edited by npuldon, 05 March 2022 - 03:07 AM.

AmonoaSunrider

AmonoaSunrider

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
Awesome Mod!  Arthritis in my hands makes farming difficult.  But is there any chance for an On / Off Switch?  Or maybe a filter?  I plant yellow & blue  mushrooms as decorative lighting all over my bases, and now as I walk by .. :D  Also, I now have 100's of dandelions in my inventory ..:D  
Thanks again.
Bob

Edited by AmonoaSunrider, 05 March 2022 - 05:37 AM.

npuldon

npuldon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
In response to post #106508693.

Spoiler

config file for the mod has filters.  check it out

gnivler

gnivler

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 1,066 posts
In response to post #106508693. #106509248 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

Yep press F10 if you have Configuration Manager and you'll get a filter UI.  Or you can edit the file.  There's also a hotkey to toggle it.

gnivler

gnivler

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 1,066 posts
In response to post #106505643.

Spoiler

In the last release I removed a patch, whose purpose was to kill the game's hardcoded 0.5s delay on looting anything that appears.  It was good really, but it made throwing a spear point-blank not re-equip itself so game-breaking trumped annoyance.
That could result in running past items that pop, but it shouldn't be any kind of permanent thing.  The pickers are actually applied to the raspberries, etc.  So each one is new as it spawns in, if they aren't popping when you get near them something must be going wrong there.  Are you Discord?  Hit me up there (one server I'm on) and I can give you a test version that might help fix it.  I'm not playing Valheim right now so help would be much appreciated.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.012 seconds