Custom Factions Appearing In-Game?

BerlinRunner

Hello, I'm working on a mod, and I have built my custom factions and reputations, but I do not know how to make them appear in-game, such as, on the player's pip-boy for instance, it just gives me the generic vanilla factions, and regardless, if my custom is loaded (which btw, always is,) the custom factions do not appear.

What do you mean Formlist? There custom, yes, under the reputations and factions tab in the GECK. There all marked under things like "000USAFREPUTATION", etc. They have pip boy images as well, I just have no idea how they arent appearing in the game, in the pipboy :/

These are some of the REPU formlists;

RepNVBoomer

RepNVBrotherhood

RepNVCaesarsLegion

etc. Notice in form type it says REPU. In my 2nd post I even gave you an example to follow;

Have you made a rep for your faction? Under reputation, for example NCR, is a rep (in this case RepNVNCR). Follow that rep and you'll see that you can add an inventory image. I think that's what is going to allow yo to add your faction to the pipboy.

Take a look at them, they are fairly simple forms, but they have to be there for reputation tracking in your pipboy. I can't make it any simpler than that brother

Lol, sorry! I don't want to make a fool out of myself, but maybe that's already too late, hahaha! Well, comrade, I will look into what you said. Thank you for the advice, I'll report back, if it succeed or otherwise, failed. :biggrin:

Well... It's interesting, I was looking through the reputations, and i notice that there's "Users" or Npcs associated with the Reputation, yet mine has zero even though, under the factions, I have the reputations and the NPC's set.

Also, The game does recognize these factions and reputations, the custom ones, but lol, the only thing it DOESN'T do, is register them on the Pip-boy!!! Agh Frustrating hahahahah