Hey guys! I'm new to the modding community, and I'm creating a custom follower NPC. I followed Joseph Russels tutorial on how to create a Custom NPC, and successfully integrated her into my game, but the tutorial stopped at part 3 :(

I want to bring life to my follower like have her comment on the main quests, side quests, companions, thieves guild, Dark Brotherhood and the DLC's. I also want to make her a potential marriage partner with flirty lines and have her relationship progress with the player--have her standoffish at first then go full on flirty after a few scenes happen. I also want to dive deep into her backstory in the game so the player can ask her where she's from, her relationships and family, and what she's going to do next. For examples think Lucien, Inigo, Kaidan, and my favorite Serana-Add On. I would really appreciate some help! :))

Here are a few questions:

What scripts should I put in the dialogue for the main quests, side quests, and DLC add ons for her to comment on what's happening to the player.

How do I bring her more awareness to the world?

How do I add emotions to the character like her being worried for the player or her remembering her trauma when doing certain quests or interacting with certain characters? Like what scripts and conditions do I need?

How do I have her greet the player? Like when you first walk into the bannered mare. I want her to approach the player and greet them while also explaining who she is.

How do I add the marriage system and relationship growth system? What scripts do I need for those and/or conditions :)

How do I get her to do animations like a read a book or interact with the Elder Scrolls when talking to the player?

How do I *with permission of course* have her work with the Flower Girls framework and if a player doesn't have that put dialogue boxes instead?

Should I have an MCM menu or is that not needed and if so how do I add one?

How do I get her to go to bed with the player and then patch it to work with certain mods like Wintersun etc?

I've tried searching online but all the tutorials that I come across with teach me how to make a custom follower, but I already did that. c:

I know this is a lot, but I'm at a loss. :( I'm having so much fun with my character! Is there a fleshed out tutorial or script file that will tell me exactly what I need to put in the Papyrus box to flesh out the character. Or is there an easier way?

Please and thank you

~Amanda