nVidia/ENB "sun shines through mountains" bug - temp fix

Hirlok

Excellent news :)

I shall have to see if I can find a realistic looking ENB preset that works with CoT and uses the latest binary, will have a hunt.

Also now need to investigate a stuttering problem I seem to have developed. Was running smooth as butter, did some questing in one of the barrows and when I came back out the screen looked very stuttery. Not slow or low fps, just not at all smooth.

The joys of modding! One day I might just be able to sit back and play the game lol

Edited by Dellage

The joys of modding! One day I might just be able to sit back and play the game lol

LOL - indeed.

Stuttering: I have a similar effect - too many HD textures, and loading sometimes just is not fast enough. SSD might help ;-)

Realistic ENB for CoT:

Tundra does not support CoT, but Optimus does and looks amazing and quite realistic. I had some weird shadows problems with it, but that might be gone now as well.

Highly recommended: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/37765

I have an SSD. I am running a lot of HD texture mods though. Thinking about it I still have the official high res texture pack installed, I might disable that and see if that helps.

Thanks for the suggestion of that ENB, I will take a look.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Worked a treat! first search came up with the solution, thank you so much!

Edit:

Got a new problem now, if i have "bFloatPointRenderTarget=0" i dont get any DoF or lighting mods but if i change it to "=1" then i get the error of seeing through walls again, any ideas?

Edited by Soulshaper2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 8 months later...

I'm using the latest version of ENB Series and Im using RealVision (Performance & ELFX) ENB.

I'm having a big problem with the sun coming through the middle of mountains.

I can't find that line in my enbseries.ini :confused: Do you think I could add it?