Tpose for every character even myself after in- and uninstalling of mods

Itachi369

Hi everybody, this my first time posting in here. I read the rules real quick and I am sorry in advance if I should violate some of them, it is not my intention - I probably just overlooked one or forgot it.

However I had some mods installed for Skyrim Special Edition these are the following ones:

1. Equipping Overhaul - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49784/
  2. XP32 Maximum Skeleton - XPMS - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26800
  3. Realistic Ragdolls and Force - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/601

( as you can see on the "Requirements" tab on each mod page: 1. requires 2. and 2. requires 3. - as far as I know I had every other required mod already installed )

After I installed all the mods listed in here I had my first problems with the Tpose... So I just disabled them and started the game again. Everything was alright but after I was reinstalling them, because I thought maybe I checked a wrong box or something like that, it happened again. So I just decided to leave it and play as I played before and just removed the mods completely.. turns out it will still cause the Tpose.

(FYI: I removed them with the "remove related" and checked the "remove mod and delete archive" box)

So I was checking out other players problems and found something about "FNIS Tpose issues" but I dont know whats FNIS, never installed it and there was an check box option in XP32 for "non FNIS users" (obviously I checked this box since I dont know what FNIS is and never installed it as I already told you neither did the mods mention anything about needing FNIS so I dont think I have any problem related to that).

Now I gotta say I recently joined the mod community in Skyrim since I started replaying it and I did not add many mods over the time, just some like ordinator, patrols, some graphic mods and so on and I would use a backup of the time before I installed those mods up there but I really have no idea if thats possible and how to do it if so.. Yeah.. I am grateful for everybody who wants and maybe can help me in some way. Just know I am new in all this and if I somehow offended somebody or said something stupid, I am very sorry for that because I am trying my best here. :unsure:

If I forgot mentioning something, just ask for it.

Thanks and sorry for everything in advance :smile:

Edited by Itachi369

You would be best served by taking your issue to a Skyrim SE support forum. This the Vortex support forum, where mod manager issues are discussed

Oh damn, I misunderstood the description of this forum then. Thank you :laugh: