Unwanted Spells and Powers

KombatKrab

So I used the "psb" command (gives all spells and powers) after downloading a few magic mods to see the new spells. Unfortunately, I accidentally saved the game after using the command. So now my character has all the spells, shouts and powers in the game. This is not a problem as the character is not a mage and doesn't use spells, but it is a problem because now I have all the powers and shouts. Most annoying is the werewolf "Beast Form" power, which prevents my character from restful sleep. Is there any way to use console commands or a mod that lets you remove powers/spells/shouts? I am aware there are some that remove spells but I can't find any for powers. Please help!

• 4 years later...
  • 2 years later...

Spells are powers. Type

help "spell name"

in the console to get the code for that spell/ability, and remove it with player.removespell XXXXXX. Or you could just revert to a previous save.

How do you do this with a racial power? I'm using Imperious Racials and it keeps getting overwritten by vanilla Bosmer racial powers, regardless of me loading it last. I tried using the help function, but get about 8 results ranging from enchantments to spells, since all I have to query is the "Resist Disease" power in my effects.