Tpose for every character even myself after in- and uninstalling of mods

Itachi369

(SIDE NOTE: I am reposting this, since I accidentally posted this in the wrong place)

Hi everybody, this my first time posting in here. I read the rules real quick and I am sorry in advance if I should violate some of them, it is not my intention - I probably just overlooked one or forgot it.

However I had some mods installed for Skyrim Special Edition these are the following ones:

1. Equipping Overhaul - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49784/
  2. XP32 Maximum Skeleton - XPMS - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26800
  3. Realistic Ragdolls and Force - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/601

( as you can see on the "Requirements" tab on each mod page: 1. requires 2. and 2. requires 3. - as far as I know I had every other required mod already installed )

After I installed all the mods listed in here I had my first problems with the Tpose... So I just disabled them and started the game again. Everything was alright but after I was reinstalling them, because I thought maybe I checked a wrong box or something like that, it happened again. So I just decided to leave it and play as I played before and just removed the mods completely.. turns out it will still cause the Tpose.

(FYI: I removed them with the "remove related" and checked the "remove mod and delete archive" box)

So I was checking out other players problems and found something about "FNIS Tpose issues" but I dont know whats FNIS, never installed it and there was an check box option in XP32 for "non FNIS users" (obviously I checked this box since I dont know what FNIS is and never installed it as I already told you neither did the mods mention anything about needing FNIS so I dont think I have any problem related to that).

Now I gotta say I recently joined the mod community in Skyrim since I started replaying it and I did not add many mods over the time, just some like ordinator, patrols, some graphic mods and so on and I would use a backup of the time before I installed those mods up there but I really have no idea if thats possible and how to do it if so.. Yeah.. I am grateful for everybody who wants and maybe can help me in some way. Just know I am new in all this and if I somehow offended somebody or said something stupid, I am very sorry for that because I am trying my best here. :unsure:

If I forgot mentioning something, just ask for it.

Thanks and sorry for everything in advance :smile:

You are trying to install Legendary (original) Edition mods into your Special Edition game. No, they will not work.

Look in the Skyrim Special Edition game section for equivalent mods. Note; XPMSSE for Special Edition does not require Realistic Ragdolls anymore but it will require you to install and run FNIS.

Edited by Hanaisse

You are trying to install Legendary (original) Edition mods into your Special Edition game. No, they will not work.

Look in the Skyrim Special Edition game section for equivalent mods. Note; XPMSSE for Special Edition does not require Realistic Ragdolls anymore but it will require you to install and run FNIS.

Ah ok thanks - but why does the tpose still happen after I removed them? Is there anyway possible how I can restore it back or do I have to install "XMPSSE" and "FNIS" for that?

Im using Vortex, and my current mods are:

• Racemenu with stuff like ApachiiSkyHair and Brows and so on
  • Bijin NPCs, Skin, Wives etc
  • BodySlide and Outfitstudio
  • Castle Volkihar Rebuilt
  • CBBE
  • Civil War Aftermath
  • Civil War Checkpoints
  • Dawnguard Sentries + Arsenal
  • Diverse Skyrim
  • Enhanced Lights
  • ENB Helper
  • ELFX Fixes
  • Expressive Facial Animation (Female,Male,..)
  • Fogs of Tamriel
  • Folkvangr Grass and Landscape Overhaul
  • FranklyHD Dawnguard Armor n Weapons
  • Glorious Fort Dawnguard
  • High Poly Head
  • Immersive Citizens Overhaul
  • Immersive Patrols
  • Improved Follower Dialogue Lydia + Serana
  • Kalilies NPCs
  • KS Hairdos
  • Man those Borders 2
  • NLA SSE ENB
  • NLA SSE K747
  • Origins of forest
  • Pandorable NPCS Dawnguard,Dragonborn,Males,..
  • Realistic Water Two
  • Simply Realistic Armor
  • SkyUI
  • Skyrim Particle Patch
  • Unofficial Skyrim Patch
  • UNP Body renewal
  • Viewable Factions

Thats it I think... hope it maybe helps :/

EDIT: I didnt write every Im gonna call it "addon" like Aesthetics Beards and Brows

Edited by Itachi369

Update:

Another guy in my native language explained me that I should install Nemesis and let the program run. I did that and now I have a warning messages with some files. Should I replace them with some original files (if you know where I can get them?) or should I just delete them or something else?

If I dont change anything the tpose still occurs obviously, just wanted to point that out if somebody might suggest starting the game. :D

Here is the warning message btw:

Checking engine version

Engine is up to date

Version Code: 9291-4678

Initializing behavior generation

Mod Checked 1: nemesis

WARNING(1027): 32bit hkx file detected. This file is not supported by current skyrim's architecture

File: D:\Programme\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\actors\character\animations\dag_equip.hkx

WARNING(1027): 32bit hkx file detected. This file is not supported by current skyrim's architecture

File: D:\Programme\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\actors\character\animations\dag_unequip.hkx

File: D:\Programme\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets\skeleton.hkx

File: D:\Programme\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets female\skeleton_female.hkx

Running script: SexyMove detector.py

Running script: XPMSE detector.py

Behavior generation complete: 15 second(s) taken

Edited by Itachi369