So, . I am someone who just got done taking a virtual/augmented programming class. And in that class, I learned all sorts of things, including how Boolean values work.

Ergo, no, Robin, I do not buy your excuse about why you do not want to incorporate an opt out feature. In fact, adding the option to opt out of collections on the mod upload page using a Boolean value would literally take five minutes, especially if you/your employees have been properly labeling your data blocks using comments. Therefore, not only would incorporating this solution potentially prevent all the alienation from mod authors, but it would also allow Collections to work in a manner that would still grant mod authors as much control as possible. I fail to see how that would not benefit you, especially given the EULA of the creation kit as well as the TOS of Bethesda. I wonder if you knew that these changes would be a bunch of lawsuits waiting to happen. Not that it matters-according to mens rea, it makes no difference if the person who commits a crime knew it was a crime at the time.

Ergo, I have a question for mod authors out there: how many of you would be willing to create a different version of your mods to use for the collections system?

Edited by KamariBVB