I need some help with my mod - Papyrus Scripting Logs

Korodic

Hey guys!

I created a mod, Dwemer Colosseum (link below), and realized something. I have a lot of errors in the papyrus log!!!!!!

I think this happened due to the improper removal of papyrus variables that were no longer used/necessary. How can I properly phase out these variables? Unfortunately, I never knew if there was a proper way to handle these things or not.

Anyone know what would stop these errors+how?

[07/12/2013 - 09:35:25PM] warning: Property careAboutPlayer on script DCGenericDoorStageChangeHandler attached to alias YellowArenaDoor on quest DCArenaFFAMatch (3A0316F0) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/12/2013 - 09:35:25PM] Error: Property DCPlayerInArenaLobbyTriggerEnablerREF on script QF__020316F0 attached to DCArenaFFAMatch (3A0316F0) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (3A02394B) is not the right type

[07/12/2013 - 08:29:01PM] Cannot open store for class "DCKillBoxScript", missing file?

As you can see, most of it is mine (anything that says DC...) and I'm sorry Q.Q
EDIT: the full papyrus log was too large to post. Grabbed few different types of common logs regarding my stuff.

• 4 weeks later...

That's mainly an issue if you change scripts on existing saves. If you start a new game the errors won't happen.

Once you add a property to a script it is best never to remove or rename it (the declaration of the property that is). Just add a comment that it is deprecated and remind yourself not to touch it.

You can stop the errors by putting the declarations of the missing properties back in your scripts.