Need Help With A Little Project I'm Working On

EnigmaWolf

I realized something, after calculating the numbers:

If you have the Werewolf Perk: Full Moon Rising, between the hours of 4am-8pm you will always gain:

EXACTLY 75 Extra Health EVERY TIME

in BOTH WEREWOLF BEAST FORM AND OUTSIDE BEAST FORM

No matter if you edit the values in the Full Moon Rising effect itself to 50, 1, or 0, IT WILL ALWAYS BE 75 EXTRA HEALTH REGARDLESS!!~

I have no idea why this is, my only good guess would be that it is hard-coded into the game or something.

but that still doesn't explain why none of the extra effects I tried adding to WerewolfImmunity or 'Beast Blood' as it is known in-game have taken effect.

Edited by EnigmaWolf

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Update: still working on this myself and testing things out, seems to be working out pretty well but I don't think it works on current Werewolves, you may have to make a new Werewolf from a New Game for the affects to take hold: I'm not sure I'm still testing:

I basically modified and even added new perks to Werewolf Perks Expanded, it's almost double the features it started out with.~

Yet Another Werewolf mod I have barely modified at all: just the regeneration rate.~

Werewolf Revert Form and its' additional file of Transform At Will and Unlimited Transformation Duration​ I have modified by adding a 10000000.00 magnitude health regeneration to all triggered Werewolf transformations basically almost making you almost invincible for the duration of the transformations.~

Edited by EnigmaWolf