Hello,

I don't know if this is the right forum, but I just try it.

I am searching/requesting a mod, that enhances the Proudspire Manor with more or huger child rooms.

All mods, that enhances the Proudspire Manor dont add other child rooms. Why? Because I have a mod, with which I was able to adopt up to 6 childs, and now I want them to live in Solitude, but because Ive got only 2 beds, they cant move to the city. It would be great, if someone could merge the Mod "Proudspire Manor Refurbished" with this request and adds one of two additional child rooms. I dont care if it looks unrealistic, that the house is that huge from inside and looks small from the outside.

Or If there is already a mod, that adds more beds/child rooms, feel free to post it here, but I didnt saw one on Nexus.

Thanks for your help!

• 4 weeks later...

Hello,

I am searching/requesting a mod, that enhances the Proudspire Manor with more or huger child rooms.

All mods, that enhances the Proudspire Manor dont add other child rooms. Why? Because I have a mod, with which I was able to adopt up to 6 childs, and now I want them to live in Solitude, but because Ive got only 2 beds, they cant move to the city. It would be great, if someone could merge the Mod "Proudspire Manor Refurbished" with this request and adds one of two additional child rooms. I dont care if it looks unrealistic, that the house is that huge from inside and looks small from the outside.

Or If there is already a mod, that adds more beds/child rooms, feel free to post it here, but I didnt saw one on Nexus.

Thanks for your help!

This. Solitude's a great place to live, and I can't cram another kid into my house without more beds. I'd try to mod it myself but there was that ill-fated Oblivion experience so I'd prefer to leave the coding to those of you with talent.

Hello,

It would be great, if someone could merge the Mod "Proudspire Manor Refurbished" with this request and adds one of two additional child rooms.

This is the right forum to request stuff, however we can't edit/steal the resources from the author of "Proudspire Manor Refurbished" unless they grant consent. If you PM the author they may be willing to take your request into consideration. If not someone else would have to start from scratch if they so chose.

Have you tried contacting the original author?

With that said, I always thought children's rooms should have bunk beds, because there's so much more room for activities.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey I am working on a mod similar to this but for Honeyside. I put in one extra child bed but it was unable to be used. It is much more complicated than just putting in beds and setting ownership to the children. I'm going to work with the guy who made the multiple adoption mod on this let me know if you are still around. I figure once I figure out how to put child beds into one vanilla house I could then go ahead and do the rest easily.

Hmm when I was looking through the nexus a while back under modders resources I seen bunk beds that were basically two small single beds stacked on top of each other with a wooden ladder to get to the top. I think the person used the scripting from Fallout: New Vegas bunk beds so that each bunk bed could sleep 2 people and you could put in as many as you had room for in your player house. I'll take a look and see if I can find that mod again it might be sort of what your looking for.