I have this error message in mod organizer (see attached photo). Do i need to redownload MO2? (if so, will i lose my mods?)
Also i have SKSE downloaded but when i open skyrim up it says i dont have SKSE downloaded. (i followed the youtube video which was pretty straight forward)
ow, we need to know if your game can actually handle what you are trying to do - so tell us a little bit about your computer.
CPU? CPU speed? Graphics card? Video RAM ( on the graphics card) System RAM? Hard drive free space?
Is it a laptop? or have an integrated graphics board? Don't worry if you don't know what all this means, because we do. You can find most of it in the Windows 'control panel' then 'System' - and a lot more in the 'Device manager'. Don't worry if you can't find all of it - if we need more, we can tell you where to find it later.
- I have a new gaming pc, dont think thats the issue. (ryzen 7 3700x rtx 3070 8gb 32gb ddr4-3200 ram ssd etc)
Where is the game located ( Windows Path) typically C:\program files(x86)\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim But if you installed it somewhere else it will be different,
- I have it downloaded on my second ssd ( D:\steamgames\steamapps\common\skyrim SE
- Most up to date version
- All of them
re you using NMM or any other mod manager? What version?
- mod organizer 2 most recent version
Are you using SKSE? what version?
- yes, Current SE build 2.0.19 (runtime 1.5.97
Any other helper programs? BOSS? LOOT? Tes5Edit? Wrye Bash? anything else?
- I used LOOT to help sort the mods