Opinions needed: Best vampire (lord) mod

Kadinu

Hello all!

I recently started a new playthrough and now have reached the point where I want to become a vampire lord.

I've tried it before but found it rather lacking and quite boring without mods. Same thing happened with werewolves until I used "Moonlight Tales" So my question is quite simple: What is the best vampire mod that you've experienced?

I'm mostly stuck between two vampire mods, "Better Vampires" and "Belua Sanguinare Revisited" I've watched Gopher videos about them and they both seem good, though I'm leaning towards "Better Vampires"

Are there any other vampire (lord) mods that do the same thing or even better?

Any feedback is appreciated.

I used to use Belua Sanguinare, which I honestly like more than Better Vampires. Belua has ran into quite a few problems though, and the main modder has been missing in action for months now.

At this stage, I'd say go with Better Vampires.

I used to use Belua Sanguinare, which I honestly like more than Better Vampires. Belua has ran into quite a few problems though, and the main modder has been missing in action for months now.

At this stage, I'd say go with Better Vampires.

Thanks for the feedback! Did you use any other mods for vampires too? I'm personally thinking about Royal Bloodlines for vampire lord/perks.