Looking for a savior: SSEEDit gone wrong

Tsekca

Hi everybody,

I successfully installed ESFCompanion to my Skyrim SE. When I went ingame, some Companion NPCs (Aela, Farkas, Njada, Torvar & Athis) had a blackface as I was using BIJIN Warmaidens and Male NPC Overhaul, so I decided to try and fix it with SSEEdit (without having enough basic skills, unfortunately). I found out online that it could easily be done by overriding/overwriting esps (yes, I got confused and did sh*t :unsure: ) with the one I wanted to enable on the NPCs. It didn't work so I have decided to give up on ESFCompanion BUT the blackface are still there ingame.

I tried reinstalling the mods linked to my overrides/overwrites but it changed nothing. Even with other appearance mods they still have a blackface. The only way for them to not have one is going for the vanilla appearance. They (Aela, Farkas, Njada, Torvar & Athis) are the only NPCs affected, the others accept any mod (as long as there aren't any clashes, of course), so I am sure my actions are the source of the issue.

I haven't found a way to fix it online, to revert/undo/reset changes made. I don't want to cause any more harm to the game so I am asking for help. If someone is willing and can, can you help me please please please?

Thank you in advance and have a great day! :D

Edited by Tsekca