New Vegas is crashing in one particular spot

I have a bunch of mods on my new vegas game mainly related to body replacers, outfits, and sexout however I do have the NVAC mod and the 4gb patcher as well yet in game I keep crashing after a particular instance. In vault 22 doing the mission for the NCR dude, and specifically igniting the pipes for Keely, my game crashes every time right after the explosion goes off. The animation plays and everything is killed then the quest marker updates telling me to return to keely then crash, every time. I have no idea why this is happening and have tried using FNVedit to figure out if I have any errors or conflicts and oh boy, the editor says I have 767 errors when checking the FalloutNV.esm. I also have a few errors for dlcs as well but I have already completed all the dlcs except lonesome road with no issues or crashing. I only installed nvac and 4gb patcher because the game was stuttery and a bit laggy after adding some mods and it fixed that for me however, I have no idea really how to use FNVedit, been perusing a tutorial page on it as I post this, but any help or insight into why the game keeps crashing at that one spot would be appreciated. Below I have posted the FNVEdit page that shows the conflict errors but I havent quite figured out how to address the conflicts yet nor do I know if any of that will actually help me with my crashing issue.