So i'm creating my first real mod using this tutorial: http://wiki.tesnexus.com/index.php/Creating_an_armour_for_Skyrim._Part_1 as a guide, and was able to do it without a problem until the point where I put it into the game. When the character is wearing the armor it doesn't move with the body it stays static, the same as it looks in Nifskope. I've tried it several times, i've checked the bone weight, made sure the skeleton is parenting the objects but every time I get the same error. Also he says that when it is imported into Nifskope it should come with a "scene root" but mine didn't, i'm not sure if that's a problem or not. Finally, the armor shows skin in some parts which he doesn't really address as far as textures go, so when I put it into Skyrim the skin has the appearance of the .dds texture, even if the character is an argonian as seen in the picture. Please help me with this as I have sunk a lot of time into this mod and I would very much like to see it completed. I can also post the .nif and .blend files if necessary.

Edited by DarkSideOfTheEarth