If the crash always occurs when Arcano shows up, that sounds like a very specific kind of problem. I can't say what it is, but I do have a couple suspects:

The Thalmor are kind of touchy. Have you done something to make them an enemy faction? What race are you?

Do you have followers present? It is a little-known fact that unowned followers in the College of Winterhold are treated as intruders. Maybe one of your follower mods affects their status? Try leaving the followers outside.

Have you tried to start a completely new game, and use a console command (coc) to get to winterhold college? The problem may be actually be included (baked in to) your save game.

i tried a new game, same thing happens same ctd. i get inside the college by skipping the dialog area with ancano, ran inside the college, tried to go out and ctd again.

If the crash always occurs when Arcano shows up, that sounds like a very specific kind of problem. I can't say what it is, but I do have a couple suspects:

The Thalmor are kind of touchy. Have you done something to make them an enemy faction? What race are you?

Do you have followers present? It is a little-known fact that unowned followers in the College of Winterhold are treated as intruders. Maybe one of your follower mods affects their status? Try leaving the followers outside.

i didn't do anything with the thalmor, i didn't even progress the main story questline beyond the "meet the greybeards"