Getrelationshiprank... This is Weird

ArdentFlame

So today I wondered if I could change the relationship ranks between two NPCs. I currently have 4 followers: Lydia, Uthgerd, Golldir, and Erik. I had the thought as I was running around with them, so I stopped to see if I could do it. Before I move further, I'll list all of their reference ID's.

Lydia: a2c94

Uthgerd: 91918

Golldir: a7360

Erik: 656e2

I started with Lydia. I typed in: a2c94.getrelationshiprank 91918. It worked, and it said that they were acquaintances. Then I tried: a2c94.setrelationshiprank 91918 3. This also met with success. I check with getrelationshiprank again, and it was a success. After that, I thought I'd see what Uthgerd's ID would say. So I tried: 91918.getrelationshiprank a2c94. This is where it was odd. It said it could not find the command "91918.getrelationshiprank." I tried all this with Golldir and Erik as well. Erik worked like Lydia did, but Erik didn't work, just like Uthgerd. I'm wondering why... I did notice that Lydia's and Golldir's ref ID's start with an A, but I'm not sure what that would have to do with it. Does anyone know why Lydia and Golldir will work, but not Uthgerd or Erik?

• 2 months later...

Getting the same sort of thing some NPC's ID do not seem to be accepted as a start of a string, yet the console command will accept that number elsewhere in a string. vilgy's ID 7c0012c4 won't be accepted neither will 6b00d4d8 (custom follower called Anga)