Ashath Map Mod

AshathCreators

• 5 weeks later...
seriously no elves come on I love elves and lions and medieval England an seriously orcs as bad guy be creative how about nord villains or any other human villains

Orcs are the race that was created when the nathair and humans decided to test there limits and do something that the All-maker never really intended for the world of Ashath. (the nathair being the ghostly influence that exists on a different plane than the overworld that were created by the All-maker to give the overworld it's energy/essence and pretty much controls the workings of the overworld)

In other words the Orcs were created to serve as slaves, against the will of the All-maker. Orcs managed to develop their own civilization on a large island off the mainland, it's obvious why they resent humans.

Edited by ke38290

seriously no elves come on I love elves and lions and medieval England an seriously orcs as bad guy be creative how about nord villains or any other human villains

Orcs are not always bad in Ashath

Otherworld Orcs are always bad

Some Material Orcs are good

They are not like those of Skyrim

• 1 month later...

My laptop computer is down and out for now.

Could be a while before I can work up the money to build a new one. Hopeful a good desktop this time that will not overheat.

I am only part of the team though, and I will be back eventually. Armor, Weapons, Costumes, and Textures in general can be done at a later stage.