Ashath Map Mod

AshathCreators

My laptop computer is down and out for now.

Could be a while before I can work up the money to build a new one. Hopeful a good desktop this time that will not overheat.

I am only part of the team though, and I will be back eventually. Armor, Weapons, Costumes, and Textures in general can be done at a later stage.

we are back i think! and we are still modding this but in really slow steps! :) storm has some designs in mind so stay tuned!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Hello Ashath Makers.

Now I do not have a necessary reason to contact this forum besides interest, but as far as I know, your makers are lookin for accurate historical references for this mod. now I don't have a lot to offer what so ever. I just want to point a direction to someone I think could help. Now just to be clear, I do no know this person personally. I only view their videos on youtube, but he always trys his best to figure out historical accuracy, and he also test blades and axes himself. His youtube username is Skallagrim, and I cannot confirm that he will help you personally, but his videos may have a lot to offer if you watch a fair amount of them. He takes interest in(what I believe) what is known as 15th century weaponry and before hand.

As I have said before, I do not know this man personally nor do I know if he will help you personally, but contacting him couldn't hurt and his videos do have a lot to offer. He only claims what he knows is true and is very quick to say if he cant prove something or if it his personal belief so there are no worries of him mixing up historical accuracy with his personal ideas. I only wish to bring different people together and I wish for the best success if this mod. Even if an ES6 were to come out, I would not like to see this thrown away for the mere fact of not having an "ES6" would be pulling players and introducing new game mechanics. Mainly, because this mod is a great idea, and should be completed to its fullest. Best of luck to the entire crew.

Sincerely, As my friends know me, Fish.