Khajiit Mask Mod?

CamoDeFlage

I think it would be great if there was a mod that allowed khajiit to wear masked hoods/certain helmets that they normally can't. There head shape isn't really that different than any of the human races, so I don't see why you can't wear them. I don't know how simple a fix this is, but if you could just disable this it would be more than great!

It's not that they can't wear them, but it looks like it smashes their face in to look like it is worn by someone not of the beast races.

Same problem with Argonians.

Anyways.

Full face helmets thend to do that. Here's a few I know of :

Daedric helmet, Ebony Helmet, Nightingale hood, Dark brotherhood masked hood. There are others maybe, but these are the ones I ran into.

There is a nother problem that more effects Argonians, but sometimes does Khajiits too. (ears/horns sticking out or magicly being cut off by helmets/hoods that otherwise would look good on more humanoid races. ex: Dragon scale helmet and the majority of the hoods you can get.)

• 4 years later...

It's not that they can't wear them, but it looks like it smashes their face in to look like it is worn by someone not of the beast races.

Same problem with Argonians.

Anyways.

Full face helmets thend to do that. Here's a few I know of :

Daedric helmet, Ebony Helmet, Nightingale hood, Dark brotherhood masked hood. There are others maybe, but these are the ones I ran into.

There is a nother problem that more effects Argonians, but sometimes does Khajiits too. (ears/horns sticking out or magicly being cut off by helmets/hoods that otherwise would look good on more humanoid races. ex: Dragon scale helmet and the majority of the hoods you can get.)

the nightingale hood does not do it

• 3 months later...