Does a mod like this exist?

Zhatalja

So I was browsing the UESP as I usually do when I don't actually have the game installed, but would love to read some new info.

I came across something I've never discovered before.

Apparently, there are *TWO* conversations that Uriel will have with you before he is attacked. However, in order to unlock the second option:

The longer version is not normally used, however, it can be heard by saving immediately before the Emperor initiates his final conversation with you and then reloading from that save. The timing can be difficult--you may need to save several times while the Emperor is walking towards you. It has also been known to randomly occur. It says: My guards are strong and true, but even the might of the Blades cannot stand against the Power that rises to destroy us. The Prince of Destruction awakes, born anew in blood and fire. These cutthroats are but his mortal pawns. Take my Amulet. Give it to Jauffre. I have a secret son, and Jauffre alone knows where to find him. Find the last of my blood, and close shut the marble jaws of Oblivion. Topic Uriel's Response "Your Amulet? Then this is 'Goodbye'?" "This is where my journey ends. For you though, the road is long and dangerous. Now, give me your hand." "What Amulet?" "The Amulet of Kings. It is the Empire's sacred emblem of rulership. It must pass to the last of the Dragon's Blood. Keep it safe from the pawns of the Destroyer." If you choose "What Amulet?", the following dialogue will occur. Topic Uriel's Response "So, this is it?" "For me, it ends here. You are our only hope to stem the blood tide. Give me your hand." Regardless of your previous selection in dialogue, the following three options will end the conversation. Topic Uriel's Response "With all my heart... farewell..." "Stand true, my friend. May your heart be your guide and the gods grant you strength." "I won't forget you..." "Remember me, and remember my words. This burden is now yours alone. You hold our future in your hands." "I'll take it from here..." "Then go. Take with you my blessings and the hope of the empire."

So my question is: Is there a mod that will unlock this speech by default?